Monday, August 22, 2005

How Many Times Will I Ask Myself "Why?!" - Why Are Women Attracted to Scum?

Hi ya all you that are bothering to read the ramblings of a rabid monkey that loves cheese. Its about time to launch a full scale Rabid Cheese Money attack on something that has been bothering me for ages. That thing not being "What the fuck are you doing here?!", as I have yet to have an answer for that. The thing being "Why the fuck are women attracted to dickheads and assholes, yet blow over nice guys?"

Ok... let me set you up a pattern and lets see what the deal is:

  • I gained an interest in a gal in PA, she falls for a Canadian guy. I am her "friend"
  • I gain interest in a gal in MN. She turns out to be older and married. Again I am her "friend"
  • I gain an interest in a gal in SD.. she falls for a guy in an unknown location... I can't call her a "friend" because it seems she keeps logging in and out of MSN Messenger and YIM...
  • I gain an interest in a gal in LA (Louisiana, dumb shit!)... she falls for a guy locally and again I am her friend.
  • The day after the interest in LA failed, I gain an interest in a gal in SD.. After 2 days of talking to her I found out she already has a Boyfriend and I am "just a friend" to her...
  • I gain an interest in a gal in WA... she goes back to her ex, I am her friend...
  • I gain an interest in another gal in WA... she is going out with a guy she thinks maybe "is too nice", I am her friend...
  • I gained an interest in a gal in OH... she just told me she has interest in a guy living down the road...Again I am her friend...
  • AND THE NEXT FUCKING DAY A GAL IN VA THAT I HAD AN INTEREST IN WAS WITH A GUY FOR 6 FUCKING DAYS AND IS IN LOVE WITH THE GUY THAT IS NOW ON THE ROAD!!! Again, for purposes of analysis, I am her friend...
  • Her gal buddy... Ditto on the friendship....
  • I gain an interest in a gal in MO... long story.. but its confusion there... But again.. I am her friend...
  • I gained an interest in a gal in AK... She goes to europe... probably got a bf there... again I am her friend...
  • Another interest in IL... Another friend I be to her...
  • One gal in IA... One more "friend" I am only...
  • Another gal in IA... ok, if I have to tell you.....

To quote some GWAR, the best fucking rock band in fucking history : This reoccuring pattern of failure has fucked with me a lot. I am so sick of women and the bullshit it takes to have a lady go out with me. I swear that if it wasn't for the fact I am insane and the mayor of the grand city of Insanity, I'D GO INSANE AGAIN AND NEVER MOVE OUT! I am glad that I am these ladies friends, but still I cannot understand what is so wrong with me that they would want another guy rather than an adorable rabid monkey.

I guess its because I am not a big enough asshole or dickhead. I am just a rather nice guy, not rabid or insane. But for some reason somebody with the brains of a pea said "Hey! Lets make it so women brush off nice guys and go for assholes!" So, nice guys finish last and assholes get to go to bed with hot ladies... WELL NEWS FLASH COCK HEADS : NICE GUYS FINISH LAST, BUT ASSHOLES ARE STILL ASSHOLES NO MATTER WHERE THEY FINISH!!!

Its just plain stupid that women would find guys who are the lowest forms of life on earth attractive. I mean, think about this: If a guy came up to you and said "Hi my name is Steve. All I want to do is put my cock in your wet hole and leave. Can I get your number?" or "Hi my name is Pat. If you go out with me, I'll beat you like a sack after we get hitched" or "Hi my name is Joe. I will just use you until somebody better comes along." Would you really go out with him or just slap him? Well, sadly that is what women chose to go out with, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if somebody said this to some lady AND IT WORKED.

So, when these ladies get burned, guess who they turn to? The nice guys. The guys that would have given them anything. The guys that would have given their (insert soul, money amount, or body part here) to have had a chance with them. But oh no... for whatever reason, ladies chose to get used, abused and slamed by assholes rather than go with the nice guy. They would rather be with a asshole that would shit all over them and make their lives hell than be with a guy that would burn in hell for eternity with a smile on their face if it meant to be with her.

I guess it comes down to what relationships are all about. In a relationship, men to use their minds while women tend to use their feelings. So I guess using logic, it can be safe to say that the most illogical choices a woman makes tends to be the most logical to them. Now women do say that men are simple minded. Yet I wonder who is the ones saying that. I bet a million bananas that the ones saying that are the ones going out with assholes. They are the ones that have a string of men that would have been the best for them, but blew over for assholes. Yet these men that are nice are the ones when they hear their interest love somebody else think "Great! Lets celebrate by blowing my head off!"

NOW DON'T GO THINKING YOUR PARTNER IN INSANITY IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT!!! I WILL NOT do something that stupid no matter how much I hurt over the loss of an interest. I know that there is a woman out there that will love me and to do something like suicide is the ultimate act of stupidity. I am insane, not stupid. Now, I hear "Well RCM, don't worry about it" or "It'll happen when you least expect it". Yes, and so does syphilis. The people that say that don't have to worry. Why should they? They know that when they get home and climb into their bed, they won't be alone. Meanwhile, I crawl up into my tree and lay on a branch and pray to God that I hate being his punchline to a bad joke. Some men might say to suck it in... Well, you can only suck in so much before you find yourself sucking the barrel to a gun and exposing your thoughts (and brains) to the world. Thankfully, I know better, still there have been times I wish that it was all over and I wouldn't have to endure this pain of being alone anymore. There have been times even where seeing a good looking lady with a ring on their left hand or with their boyfriend at work that I wish the next customer was a robber so I could tell that robber to just go ahead and take me out with the cash being a bonus.

Still, I cannot fathom why any of these women would chose somebody else over me? Yes I am a nice guy. I would have treasured and treated one of them right. I would never have abused or mistreated them. However, I WILL NOT DEFILE MYSELF AND BECOME AN ASSHOLE FOR ANYBODY. I get this "charming" letter from David DeAngelo from doubleyourdating.com and he basically says (if you shell out $50) that women love "cocky and funny" men. In a sense, giving a green light to being an asshole. Ok, it is one thing to be confident but another thing to be a cocky asshole. If it takes being an asshole to get a one night stand, count me out. I want a relationship, not to get sex. Also, this David DeAngelo only wants one thing: Money. The guy could give a shit less you get your face slapped as long as he gets his. His green backs that is. Also, if I have to act like an asshole to get anywhere with anybody, that speaks very poorly of the people I want to have. For you slow people - Act like an asshole to attract people = ATTRACT ASSHOLES. As for his testimonials? If I commented on my own shit it would look like somebody actually cares and reads my shit, just like him.

Women may say men are primitive thinkers. If you'd quit dating dickheads you would see differently. I think that is why God gave women two boobs, to serve as a reminder. One boob to remind women that they will blow off and maybe hurt other men that are nice. The other for when they wake up and realize nice men would have been better or THE BEST for them. By that time its too late... they either found someone else, died, or became gay. So they feel like a double boob. Nice men like myself have a lot to offer as far as relationships go. Why go anywhere else? Nah... you will go find some asshole and come crying to the nice guys that the asshole acted like a asshole and you need somebody to reassure you that you are a wonderful lady. Then you will go out and find another asshole... (Sing with me the Eminem song "Square Dance").. repeat this until one or both die. I could say "or until the lady realized that the best man out there is the nice guy", but despite the best advancements in science and genetic research: Pigs still don't fly.

So, to summarize this shit, I am a nice guy. Fuck off if women wish to be attracted to asshole slime. I will not become an asshole and if I die alone, I die alone. At least I can say to God when the Wraith takes me that I lived my life happy in my tree with my rabies and insanity. I'll then ask God what the fuck he was thinking having nice guys be the lamb of sacrifice for women who are attracted to assholes. After that, I may slap him upside the head and say "Good move! Now, how many victims of suicide are up here because of that plan?"

Nice guys may finish last... but we always finish what we start....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home