Sunday, August 07, 2005

Guess Who Smokes? Smokes Again? RCM is Back! Roll Me A Mad End...

Hi everybody. Yes I know that it has been a while since your fellow partner in insanity has said anything. I am not going to sit here and make excuses. Truth is - I know nobody reads this, so I don't give a shit if it is weekly or whenever I fucking want to. That isn't going to stop me though. Hence why I am sitting up at 4 in the morning writing. I had enough and needed to vent NOW.

Ok, if anybody is bothering to have read this shit, you can guess that I am 1) Not rabid 2) Not a monkey and 3) I love cheese and pussy. I made this site as a way to rant. Rant about what I see is wrong and maybe show somebody that there is a better way to do shit. But the deal is I am not the first and definitely not the last. It does bother me though nobody will comment at the bottom of the rants.. even negative or "Shut the fuck up!" messages would be nice every now and then... BUT FUCK THAT!!! I AM NOT HERE TO GET ATTENTION, I AM HERE TO SPEAK MY MIND AND IF NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR IT THEN FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOM AND DAD TOO!!!! Shit even JEL and the foaming idiots at the ONDCP have not said anything to me.. not a rebuttal or anything. Well.. maybe it'd help if I gave them the right email addy... but FUCK YOU. I don't care. I am right and you just don't want to admit it.

Let me tell you a story.

There was these lemmings that were all in a strait line going strait for a cliff to hurl to their death. A monkey stood in front of them and said "Hey, there is a cliff coming up! If you don't stop, you will die!". However, the lemmings kept moving forward and went through them like he wasn't there. He again ran well ahead of them and shouted "YOU GUYS STOP! DON'T GO ANY FURTHER BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE IF YOU FALL OFF THIS CLIFF!" However, again the lemmings went through the monkey like he wasn't there. Finally the monkey went to the edge and hoped for one more chance to sway them. He got on his knees and said "Please stop! Don't go any..." The lemmings went through him and over the cliff to their death. After the last lemming jumped off the cliff and died, a cat appeared before the monkey and said "I bet you feel bad that they didn't listen to you." The monkey smiled and said "No, it is not my fault they didn't listen. I tried and I did something. Thats all I can do."

The lesson here is that I AM doing something and I AM trying. It doesn't matter that I am speaking my mind. Eminem has the corner in that market. However, Eminem DOES NOT hold the patent to it and WE CAN speak our minds REGARDLESS of how it is received or if somebody is listening. What Eminem sometimes says can really make sense regardless of whether you like his music or not. He is saying things that make sense. I say things that make sense.. Hell everybody that uses Blogger probably does too.

If what I says affects the world or one person, I could give a fuck less. As long as I say it, its all that counts. Yes, it has been a long while since I spoke. Honestly, I haven't had any motivation to. That and work, school, and my eternal quest to find a woman that is better than my ex has capitalized on my time to speak. Regardless, I am still here.

Anyways it is sad that the United States... hell the world... has become so stupid and become like the lemmings in my story. Everybody keeps getting ass raped and nobody seems to care that its happening. The leaders of the ass fuck are Hollywood and the Government. Its the same two that wonder why people write blogs or not watch movies or wonder why Eminem is so popular. Its because there is still people in this world that listen to the monkey and go "Hey, I am not THAT stupid! I need to stop or I will fall off that cliff and die."

Now I am not sitting here saying I am right 100% of the time... my ex-brother in law, the closet gay thought he was. However, telling a guy to throw away his dreams is dead wrong AND if I had a woman like my ex sister-in-law to fuck, I think I would be gay too. Thing is, nobody is right 100% of the time 24/7. What I say can be just as wrong as the next blogger. BUT FUCK IT. I am going to say it regardless. If I am wrong, so be it. At least I did something and not do shit. I can at least crawl up in my tree and sleep peacefully knowing somebody may see this shit and say "He is right!" or "He is wrong!" or "What the fuck is this shit?". I did something, thats all that matters.

To roll this shit up and get my Rabid Cheese Monkey ass to bed: I am not here to gain attention, sympathy, or whatever the fuck you want to call it. If nobody is reading my shit, fuck it I don't care. If somebody out there is reading this shit, give me a shout out. It doesn't matter either way. As the Insane Clown Posse "Juggalo Chant" goes (and yes, I am a Rabid Cheese Monkey AND a Juggalo too ,,!,, ^_^ ,,!,,):

We will never die alone....
Juggalos will carry on!
Swing our hatches if we must...
Each and every one of us!!!

If any of wiser sayings could be said, that would be it. People like me will NEVER die alone. Me and people like me are out here and we will stand together in one way or another. Even if my voice is unheard, FUCK IT. I say it and I mean it. At least I did something, not my fault the world fell of the cliff and died.

Now onto my cozy bed in my tree to dream of having wild sex with all of Dream....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home